Although aquatic plants require only very small quantities of various trace elements, these elements are essential for their health and play a very important role to sustain life. Trace+ is not only beneficial for the plants, but also creates a more natural environment for the fish.
Contrary to popular belief plants require minute amounts of trace elements to sustain normal growth and development and for the correct functioning of vital enzyme systems.
The recommended quantities are 1ml per day for every 100 liters of water or 1ml per week for every 10 liters of water. For best results, we strongly advise using the product in combination with Giovanni’s Plant Nutrition Fertil+.
- Contains a mixture of chelated and non-chelated micro-elements vital to the flourishing growth and development of aquatic plants.
- Prevents the deformation and stunted growth of young leaves, yellowing of the margins and deterioration of new shoots.
- Prevents spiral growth of the leaves. Prevents bleaching of old leaves and maintains green veins.
- Prevents chlorosis, a yellowing or whitening of plant leaves and stems. Prevents the appearance of yellow spots on the leaves.
- This product is not only beneficial for all kinds of aquatic plants, but also creates a more natural environment for the fish.
Manganese (Mn), Iron (Fe), Zinc (Zn), Copper (Cu), Boron (B), Molybdenum (Mo), Vanadium (V).
1026000, Trace+, bottle of 125ml
1026010, Trace+, bottle of 500ml
Did you know?
An iron deficiency often translates in leaves turning pale in color. This phenomenon is also called “chlorosis”.
Could be used for these groups of fish
You can also find this product in these categories: